.::Sky Cabal Online Forums::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kind of welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina

Reina

Брой мнения : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

New kind of welcome Empty
PostSubject: New kind of welcome   New kind of welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi, let me present myself for first , i am Reina (IGN) but my name its George ^^ George Radu.

I talked with a GM nammed Eli , and really? she was the most helpfull from all, i talked with her,and told her this server is nice, and want to help to make better reputation,fix things and so on.She told me she'll talk with an Admin about my GA (Game Advisor) position, and we continued to play togheder. I want to tell that she`s an wanderfull person , in real world =) a few people are like she Smile.

Oky, i made this post to take all a look at and replay their opinions, as a helper....and in combination with my experiene (As pro gammer,as web designer, as normal dude , and as friend of others) i want to tell you , that this server need some new things, some updates, and maybe new channels =) like 2-3.

Look here , i wanted to tell you some things that this server need to even more popular:

FIRST!

When someone starts a new char first thing he does he go kill a low rate mob, and see how its the xp,skill xp and the drops (here are good, both ofthem), after he press C or I to see what he has .. (from here on things in red should be updated or made) , he see he has 0 honour class (in his mind is like "oh man...i have to make reputation,....omg so manny quests :O no..go to other server) , next he look at stats...its seems oky.

After this he goes make some class rank , or level , after a while he need some items, then he go in higher spots ... and he dont get so much things... Admin...oh dudes..c'mon =\ make this server more excitant ... make the channels with random rare drops, and good items =\ if the player see a good item, he'll hunt for more, and so on we get more players

SECOND!

As i played so much...i saw that FC (Forcium) its more rare than my friends in real world o.O c'mon be serious.... make 1-2 servers with Hardcore drop , and 5-6+ to be able to play there , for the items (that means more players and even more with long play term on our server)

THIRD!

1) Cash Shop..? hmmie isn't a little too expensive? i have an ideea, and i can bet that a lot of people would LOVE this =) coz i never saw on a high rate server, i mean on first #3 =) servers from private servers. Make a system with vote reward in cash =) not a lot , but make it, more votes = more rank in Private Servers Classaments Smile and MORE enjoy for others ^^

2) Add more things in Cash Shop..like forcium sloted, like forcium of amp and so on =) with a lot of credits, but make it ^^ a little cash for serverisn't bad at all =) and for alz players, the`ll vote till get somethin good =) that means more advanges to us =)

Hmm....its ok for now, that was all i wanted to tell you, and don't forget, [GM]EliOwnZzZ is the best of all ^^ help all a lot, give advices and so on....and as i saw i didn't saw another one on server....=)
Back to top Go down
gabytza008

Брой мнения : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New kind of welcome   New kind of welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm

I agree with him...
more channels=more people
hardcore maps,hell map=more fun
high class rank=low chance for people to use hack(because almost all cheats need low class rank)
vote reward system=a server more attractive
international payment=MORE money for server maintenance
Back to top Go down
chengxuvin

Брой мнения : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: www.Mmobread.com   New kind of welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am

www.Mmobread.com provides you with access to a variety of resources, including the purchase and sale of virtual items, accounts, power leveling service. Such as Maple Story, Silk Road, Dofus, Aion Online, Ragnarok Online, Knight Online, Rappelz, Runescape, Cabal Online, Eve Online and so on. Nearly all games can be found here.

Mmobread.com provides you with access to a variety of resources.Buying cheapest Atlantica Online Gold here! We can deliver Atlantica Gold on any server in 20mins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kind of welcome   New kind of welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kind of welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::Sky Cabal Online Forums::. :: Sky Cabal :: Cabal Announcement-
Jump to: